GRADE A VIEW. GRADE A PERFORMANCE:
- Lobby, Retail and Coffee shop
- Lobby interior is designed by Toyohiko Yamaguchi - a famous Japanese architect from Sanei Architecture Planning Co., Ltd
- Understanding that most of the tenants may spend more time at their office than at home, the lobby is built with the inspiration from "Kyoto machiya" - the famous house roof of Kyoto to create the feelings of a second home.
- Fully glazed double skin facade
- High-performance VRF air conditioning
- 4 m floor to suspended height
- 6 passenger lifts